Industrial Performance Manager
Lieu : Duppigheim
Département : Operations
Contrat : CDI
Début : As soon as possible
At UMIAMI, we’re all driven by the same mission: to help reduce meat consumption. For us, this is the best way to combat animal mistreatment, excess cholesterol and global warming. To achieve this, we have developed a unique texturing technology, umisation, which enables us to imitate the textures of different meats and fish, using only vegetable ingredients and without the use of texturizing agents!
Labelled Great Place to Work since November 2021, our team is currently made up of 30 people and is aiming for 50 employees by the end of 2022. In 2023, the focus will be on large-scale industrialization with the construction of a factory based in France.
YOUR MAIN MISSION
As an Industrial Performance Manager specialized in Operational Excellence, you will play a key role in the continuous improvement of performance within our agri-food company. You will be responsible for identifying, implementing and monitoring initiatives to optimize our operations and achieve industrial performance targets.
5 years’ higher education and at least 3 years’ experience.
Engineering degree with, if possible, a specialization in industrial performance.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- Project management certification
- Experience in implementing CI processes (e.g. TPM)
- Experience in an operational management position (production, maintenance, quality, supply) is a plus
- Skills in data analysis and use of statistical tools for data-driven decision making.
– Analytical, methodical
– Ability to listen and communicate easily, team spirit
– Ability to influence
– At ease in a continuous process industrial environment
– Intellectual curiosity
– Ability to take a step back
– Spirit of initiative
- HR interview
- Interview with sector manager