Systems and Certifications Manager
Lieu : Duppigheim
Département : Operations
Contrat : CDI
Début : As soon as possible
At UMIAMI, we’re all driven by the same mission: to help reduce meat consumption. For us, this is the best way to combat animal mistreatment, excess cholesterol and global warming. To achieve this, we have developed a unique texturing technology, umisation, which enables us to imitate the textures of different meats and fish, using only vegetable ingredients and without the use of texturizing agents!
Labelled Great Place to Work since November 2021, our team is currently made up of 30 people and is aiming for 50 employees by the end of 2022. In 2023, the focus will be on large-scale industrialization with the construction of a factory based in France.
Your main mission
- Coordinates and leads the implementation and maintenance of the company’s quality system.
- Leads the continuous improvement process with all company functions.
- Defines and steers the company’s certification strategy on all QHSE issues.
- Supports the company in achieving compliance with all QHSE standards (third-party, second-party, internal) to which it is committed.
All this while respecting performance objectives in terms of health, safety, quality, food safety, product authenticity, hygiene and the environment.
Specialized training in QHSE, minimum engineering level.
7 to 10 years’ experience in a food industry environment.
Expertise in quality systems, ISO standards, ISO certifications (ISO9000, ISO 22000, ISO 50000, ISO 45000) and products (GFSI type).
– Collaborative, good communication skills, team player
– Rigorous, autonomous, reliable, analytical, reactive
– Is a source of ideas and strives for continuous improvement of his/her workstation
- HR Interview
- Interview with the sector manager